Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thoughts on Blogging

So obviously this is my first post ever, and I honestly don't know what to write about. I know there's lots of people out there who blog and even maintain several blogs at the same time, and I admire them because it takes discipline. Even though I've been told that I'm a good writer, I rarely ever write for pleasure, and I feel that starting a blog would help me work on getting over this weird revulsion I have for writing. Well, revulsion might not be the right word for it, but lately it's been so hard for me write because my mind seems to have some sort of mental block when it comes to writing.

Anyways, I guess that this is supposed to serve as an introduction to me as well. 

I'm Maya, a teenager from the beautiful and sometimes ratchet country of Miami (it's a running joke here that Miami is like a separate country than a part of the United States). I've been a pianist for over twelve years now, but I'm not planning on having a career as a musician, because I feel like my true passion lies elsewhere. However I love being a musician, so I will definitely continue studying it in college as a minor. I'll be studying to become a human rights attorney at Indiana University starting next school year, and I'm extremely excited about college. 

Well, it's getting late so I'm going to have to sign off. I'll tell you guys more about me later, and thanks for taking the time to look at my blog! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment